Friday, July 18, 2008

how's that tour form, tom???


Before Cascade:
"Right now, for Cascade, Mount Evans and the Tour of Utah, my objective is to connect that central nervous system and turn what I have been doing in training and put it into races," he said. "I am really determined. I do have a new appreciation for the sport. I am disappointed that I am not going to the Tour to France, I don't really think it was a good decision on anyone's part, but I am going to accept it and use it as motivation. I have some great races, and I would like to win just anything right now."

After stage 1 (which finished on a climb):
Results:
1. Santiago Botero
88. Tom Danielson +3:07

Guess you'll have to wait for the next race to start winning, huh tom???

PS - I guess JV forgot to get the new kits to the B squad. Maybe next race.

No comments: